Who doesnt love Facebook, right??? After knowing for a while that many of my highschool friends live out here in the same general area(some further than others), we finally got together and had a great time. I didnt get to stay longer and visit but we had a good time anyway. Rachel (Beste) Ford, Erika (Holmes) Walker, Deanna (Harper) Skinner, and myself all got together at a park, let the kids run, and just sat and visited. After playing for a bit(well, til the kids got bored), everyone headed to Rachel's house for pizza and games. That was the part I missed out on. We hope to do it again and more often. It was so much fun to see them all and just sit and visit!
This photo was taken by Brittany on Deanna's camera. I didnt bring mine. Maybe Erika has a good one too!
2 comments:
What a fun time!!! That's good that you all found eachother! Great memories for you all!!:)
don't you love getting together with old friends....it's the best!
Post a Comment