Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ahhh, Wednesdays!

So, can i just say how much I love Wednesdays!!!! I get up in the mornings, get kids off to school, enjoy the morning with Kam(this just consists of breakfast, morning cartoons, cleaning and laughing), then head off to take him to school. I call Wednesdays my play days. I have the whole afternoon(12:30-3:30) to myself. Sometimes I just sit at home, listen to music and just plain out do NOTHING!(nice, but not good.......well sorta. I deserve it)or I go out and treat myself to a Jamba Juice or something else. Then its off to pick up the kids again. Ive been trying to find a new hobby to do to keep me occupied, but no such luck yet. I cant seem to find anything that catches my eye. I do however go every Wednesday Night to play on a Rec. Volleyball team and I love it. We have so much fun playing and its great! I haven't done it in years, and I forgot how much fun it is to play "Competitively". One thing that's great about it is that the gym is so HOT, I sweat like no other and it feels great!!!(HA!)

I look forward to every Wednesday, and I cant wait til this next one comes around!

1 comment:

Skylar & Chanell said...

hey you should pick up on card making!! haha. it really is fun. Love ya sis.