Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wow! Where has the time gone???

As I sit here in the quietness of the evening hours, I just was thinking about how fast this year has gone by!! Wow! Its already the 13th of November and soon Christmas will be knocking at the door, wait I think I hear it now..................WHAT THE HECK!!!! These are the times when I think about when I was a kid. Time never went by as fast as it does now! And I have forgotten to post a few important things to go along with the present!

First of all, Jace and Zak have been in a soccer league located out in Farmington where Zak's mom lives. She and her boyfriend coached their team. They had about 13 boys on the team so most of the time they got to play ALOT!! It was so good for them to play. The played about 13 games(maybe more) and won all but one of them. When it came time for Tourney play, you guessed it! They WON!!! It was so tense we could hardly stand it. It came down to a tie so there was a shoot out. (I forgot to mention that this was like a month ago!!! I know, bad blogger!!) Anyhow, the team picked their 5 or 6 kickers to participate in the shoot out. Jace was the goalie for our team for the second half of the game, so he continued to be goalie for the shoot out. He did awesome! He blocked 2 and only 2 boys scored against him. All but one of our boys missed so we won 4-3!!! Zak plays mostly defense, but he also plays on the offensive side as well. They both did great and we are so proud of them. Yay Knights....................now on to the next sport. BASKETBALL!!!

The Knights!! 1st Place
Now that the first term of school is over with, we finally got to see the "Scary" part of school...........REPORT CARDS!!! HAHAHA! All of our kids are just as smart as ever! They are all "A" Students, even Kamryn...............and he is in Preschool!!! I have no doubt in my mind that our five kids will work very hard this entire year to do the best that they can in school! After all, they all have a little Sibling rivalry going on who is going to get the best grades in school! So far, I must say its pretty close to a TIE!

Chris and I just continue to remain busy with life, family, work and our little extras that we get to do every once in a while! We are so proud and blessed to have such wonderful kids and even though time is flying by faster than anything, we know that our kids are truly absorbing all that we are attempting to teach to them. They show this everyday!

2 comments:

Sarah Bowen said...

Time has gone by fast hasnt it!! I Cant believe that Cayla starts preschool next year... (and the public one here is all day. Not sure what I am going to do about that yet) Haylee is not shy anymore??? That is awesome!

Miss Tailor said...

Looks like so much fun! Your kids must be great!