Friday, November 7, 2008

Haylee's 6th Birthday

My Little Haylee, well, she is not so little anymore in the sense of age. She is growing up so fast and I just cant believe that she is now 6 years old! She is so much fun to be with and we just love her tremendously! She is so dramatic, loving, and bratty all at the same time. She is not shy at all, and is so much like her dad when it comes to music. Here are a few of her favorite things to do and some pictures of her little family party!

FAVORITES:
She Loves to Play the Guitar on Rockband. She is on the Medium level, and is getting so good that she will probably be attempting Hard soon enough!

She loves to go to the recording studio with dad! She is so intrigued by it and It is cute to hear the stories of her visit when she gets home.

No one can beat her on bowling on the Wii.

She absolutely loves Bratz, Littlest Pet Shop, and Polly Pockets.

You couldn't get her to stop drawing even if she were to loose her hands.
She loves grapes, Hershey's chocolate bars, Taco Bell, Nerds, and she will try anything at least once. She is a very good eater!

She walks around the house with some old sunglasses with the lens' popped out. She has done this ever since Brittany and Dad got their glasses. She thinks it is cool to "Have" glasses like them.

She loves to play school and dress up and Salon with Brittany.

She Loves to "read". She cant totally do it yet, but if forced to sound out words, she can do it.
Loves to write in Cursive. Brittany taught her to write her name in cursive and ever since, she just loves to write everything that way, and in bubble lettering too!





5 comments:

Sarah Bowen said...

HAPPY BDAY HAILEY!!
BTW I LOVED YOUR OTHER POST JUST DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE A COMMENT. YOU LITTLE CAMERA DID GOOD AT THE METALICA CONCERT.

Becky Montoya Wright said...

Great blog. Love how super cool you are going to Metallica concerts and all. It's crazy how grown-up with kids we all are, so I'm glad you make sure to have some fun-young time too. Glad you enjoy reading my stuff. Feel free to add your two cents any time :)

Michelle said...

Congrats on another fun birthday! We can all remember the births of each child, huh & she's 6?!! Wow! BTW in all those pics you don't have a head! Where's Holly? I know the spotlight was on your daughter. I thought it was kinda funny! Love ya!

Jessie Nichols said...

Happy birthday Haley! I remember the day you were born. Don't grow up too quickly!
Love Aunt Jessie

The Garrido's said...

Is there a way to slow down the process of her growing up too quickly??? I wish there was, cause she will be one heck of a Teenager I fear!!! Just joking!