
So, Ive been tagged by my wonderful sister. Love you Chanell!!! Well, here it goes. Maybe you know, maybe you dont.............
1. I really, absolutely hate shopping. I think that my husband is very thankful for this. I do have my moments that I want to just go wild and spend money, but atleast it is on something I KNOW I want and I Dont have to spend hours in the Mall or whatever store we are in.
2. I still really like watching cartoons. I think that I enjoy that little peice of laughter that I get to see on my childrens faces when the cartoon they are watching makes them laugh. Plus, when my son or daughter (Kamryn or Haylee) re-inact a particular scene, it is a "Priceless" moment.
3. I am an avid Guitar Hero or Rockband junkie!!! I absolutely Love, LOVE, LOVE to play these games. I guess because I am not very musically talented other than being able to hold a steady note that is on tune. Playing these games makes me feel like I can actually play (although I really cant) a musical instrument, and I must say........Im pretty good at them. HA! I also love to watch my husband play Call of Duty 4 on the Xbox Live. I would never play this for there is way to much for me to understand or too many buttons to have to work with on this game.
4. As you all know, my husband has a band (Monarch), and even though most "Gigs" are played at bars, I really enjoy going! These are very good places to go and get some good "people watching" hours in. HAHAHA! But I really do go for the awesome music and I get to see a side of my husband that is just amazing to see everytime he plays.
5. I love to be pampered! When my husband surprises me with even the smallest thing, it just makes me melt. No too long ago, he called up one of our good friends who is a beautician and got me an appointment with out me knowing. I had been telling him time after time that "I need to go see Leni". He set up the appointment for me, said be gone as long as you want and believe me, I DID!!!! It was awesome.
6. Since we moved into our house. I have discovered that Yardwork is the best thing to calm any person down. It must have something to do with just being surrounded with the pure beauty of the Earth. I love to mow the lawn, plant flowers, all that good stuff. Although I am not a very good "Green Thumb", I just love it. And having the great opportunity to learn what clean soil smells like.............ya, I know weird..........it is one of my favorite smells(thanks Jan!)
7. And last but not least, I HATE WATER!!! I am deathly afraid of it. Thanks to my wonderful husband, I am learning to get over this fear. His family has a boat and every summer we get to go to one of the many lakes and just be out on the water. Im diligenlty working on learing how to either water ski or wakeboard. Hopefully by the end of one of these spring/summers, I will accomplish it!! And I dont know how to swim.........not good, but with a lifejacket, you can do anything in the water!! hahaha! My very first time ever to venture out into a Lake or Ocean, was with Chris!! I first saw the ocean with him and did not want to go in, but he got me to bodyboard and that was the funnest thing I had ever done!! However, I did not like the way my lips tasted after that..........SALTY (YUCK). Secondly, we went out to a lake, and my sister in law had just bought one of those large tubes. Chris begged me and begged me to go on it, well I finally did under one condition....."Promise me that you wont make us fall into the water". Well long story short, he was up to close to the front of the tube and as the boat began to gain speed, we flipped........head first. Thank goodness for life jackets!!! I didnt think I would ever get back on that thing, but I did. It was fun. Havent been on it since. Still want to learn to water ski or wakeboard though.
So, there it is. My 7 most interesting things that you may or may not know about me. Now I dont know who to tag, cause Chanell got just about everyone I would have so sorry for not keeping it going. However if you will, im going to go out on a limb and tag a few of my cousins. So if you have time Christine, Connie and Carrie, Jamie and Shelby, and Jolyn and Jill.......Tag away!! (Im a poop, I know but hey when was the last time we shared all this with eachother, ummm never!) HA!!
NEXT..........
Happy Birthday to all of you celebrating Birthdays in MARCH!!!
Because I am only certain of one little birthday in March, I will make it a very special one. Sarah be sure that Cayla sees this...............
Happy Happy Birthday Cayla Dear, Happy Days will come to you all year. If I had a wish that wish would be a Happy Happy Birthday to you From Me!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAYLA!!!!
We love you!! (its a little early, but it will do for now)
**Until then, if I remember anyone elses bdays that are in March, I will add them to the list, otherwise Happy Birthday to anyone that is celebrating a March Birthday!!
1 comment:
Hey thanks for the tag! I would of never guessed you guys (at least you and Channel) were afraid of water! I think I remember swimming with you all in the snowflake pool? It was fun learning about you though, I don't know if mine will be that interesting:)!
Post a Comment