Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Christmas!!!

From Our Family to Yours!! We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year. This December was wonderful for us! We had a very white Christmas with 4 show storms just before Christmas with one just the night before. We thought it was never going to stop, but did late in the evening. Every year, we drive around our town and judge Christmas House Lights, I will have to take pictures next you so you can see what home wins in our area. As we drive around we always discuss the true meaning of Christmas, and thank heavens ALL of our Children know what that is!! But, Kids are Kids, and presents just get the most of them. The kids were up early and very excited to see all their gifts. After just under 2 hours of opening gifts (Chris is very organized with the amount of time and how it is spent opening gifts), we opened and got rid of all the trash!! Then the kids had the rest of the day til about 2 to play with everything!! Here are a few pictures of our Christmas Season!!

2 comments:

Sarah Bowen said...

Looks like the kids had a great Christmas!!I can't belive how big they all are now! I kinda wish that we had a little bit if snow,not this year.
Love and Miss you!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hi Holly, I made my blog private so if you want to check it out still just email your address to cavey@cox.net and I will invite you! I want to keep up on family and friends lives, it is people I don't know that makes me nervous:)! Merry late Christmas, your kids are ALL beautiful!