Well, we got about 3 inches of snow or so on Saturday and the kids really enjoyed being able to play in it. After the "snowball fight", we enjoyed cups of Hot Chocolate and then decorated our Christmas Tree!! Hope you enjoy all of the pictures!!
Looks like they had a blast. Do you remember when we would spend hours outside in the snow and would take turns shaking the snow off of the trees onto eachother? Those were the days.
it hasn't snowed here yet, but its been darn cold. i read what sarah wrote and i can remember sarah and you pulling me on the sled behind the tree-wheeler. oh, to be a kid again. well gotta go love ya:)
Holly? I'm sorry I just saw your comment on our blog!! It is so good hearing from you...and now I'M able to see what Chanell and Jesse are up to as well! Your family is big and beautiful! I can't believe you have 5! Where are you guys living? Have a great day and come check our blog out often. I hope it's okay if I put your address on my page? Tell everyone hi! Love, Christine PS-I'm doing Christmas cards and would love to send you one. Email your address plus your sisters @ jaredandchristine@juno.com
Hey Holly, This is your long lost cousin Jolyn (McNeil). I found your blog and can't believe you have five children, Holy Cow! That is great and they are BEAUTIFUL! It is great seeing you on here, if you want to check mine out you can at caveysgirl.blogspot.com! P.S. you have to get on Jill to blog more, she is a slacker:)! Take care and I hope you don't mind if I check in again:)!
4 comments:
Looks like they had a blast. Do you remember when we would spend hours outside in the snow and would take turns shaking the snow off of the trees onto eachother? Those were the days.
it hasn't snowed here yet, but its been darn cold. i read what sarah wrote and i can remember sarah and you pulling me on the sled behind the tree-wheeler. oh, to be a kid again. well gotta go love ya:)
Holly? I'm sorry I just saw your comment on our blog!! It is so good hearing from you...and now I'M able to see what Chanell and Jesse are up to as well! Your family is big and beautiful! I can't believe you have 5! Where are you guys living? Have a great day and come check our blog out often. I hope it's okay if I put your address on my page? Tell everyone hi!
Love, Christine
PS-I'm doing Christmas cards and would love to send you one. Email your address plus your sisters @ jaredandchristine@juno.com
Hey Holly,
This is your long lost cousin Jolyn (McNeil). I found your blog and can't believe you have five children, Holy Cow! That is great and they are BEAUTIFUL! It is great seeing you on here, if you want to check mine out you can at caveysgirl.blogspot.com! P.S. you have to get on Jill to blog more, she is a slacker:)! Take care and I hope you don't mind if I check in again:)!
Post a Comment