Sunday, May 9, 2010

To My Mom.........

I do not get to see her often, but I think of her daily. Each day as I go on with life, I sit and think about the similarities between me and my Mom! My mom was never too affectionate, but you alway knew that she loved you. She never wanted you to get hurt, or see you hurting. Now that we are all grown up and have families of our own, I often wonder how many phone calls she gets from each of us asking for advice and wondering what she would do in a certain situation. I know that I call her often and appreciate being able to talk to her. Mom, I love you so much and I thank you for all the Volleyball, Basketball, Softball Games and events that you endured throughout our childhood. I see everyday now what you went through and how much dedication it takes to be there for your children. If I didnt have the example that I had as a child, I would not be the mother that I am today!!



2 comments:

Sarah Bowen said...

Ummm I would have to second this post! I only have two and no sports yet and I always wonder how mom did it!!

Heidi Joncas said...

Hi Holly :)
I read your blog too. You have such a cute family. What is your email and I will send you an invite. I wasn't sure if the first part of your comment was your email?