Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow Snow Snow!!!

I love the snow here, it is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! However, I do not like the cold. I cant hack the 19 degree mornings, 30 degree highs!!! Ouch!!! We had our first "Real" snow. Well, it is just the beginning of the first snow. It started on Saturday, stopped for a bit, continued this nice Sunday Morning, and we will be getting more on Monday and Tuesday!! It is going to be a nice white christmas here I believe and I cant wait for that, however, I still want the HEAT!!! I miss the sun already and its nice warmth!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hear ya Holly! There is beauty in every season...Winter is so calming~as long as i'm sitting by a cozy fire! Stay warm my friend!

Skylar & Chanell said...

I really do love the snow, but hate the cold too. I'm glad that I live where it doesn't snow but I am also glad that I can drive 3 hours away to see it. Love and miss ya. Merry Christmas!!