Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to those June Babies!

It is June, and along with me, I want to wish everyone in my family that Celebrate their birthdays with ME!!!

Kamryn Garrido
Addyson and Kinley Nichols
Carson Sargent
Clay and Maddie Bowen???? (I think hers is in June.........sorry if Im wrong Sarah!)
Lanan Garrido
My Dear Grandfather Lemons who is no longer with us, but I still think of him every JUNE!

I love you all and I hope that your birthdays have been and will be the greatest one yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

As for me, I was very spoiled this year. We had planned on trying to go to the Fleetwood Mac concert on the 3rd of June, but werent sure if we would be able to go. However, we made it there, and we also got to go have dinner with Mick Fleetwood on Tuesday the 2nd of June as well. It was awesome(pictures will have to come later). We got autographed CD's for his Jazz CD, pictures with him, and he even autographed a drumhead for Chris. It was a great BDAY for me. After all of the Fleetwood excitement, on my actual Bday, the 4th, I lounged around the house and we ended up going to Applebees for dinner with all of the kids except for Zak.......we missed him. Then we headed home for a very little cake and ice cream surprise that Chris had gotten for me. Then, Friday after work and all the baby sitting kids had gone home for the day, we dropped the kids off at my sister in laws house and headed to Park City for Shopping!

It was a great Bday and I absolutely love my husband for making it a great one! Thanks to all my friends too that called, text, emailed, and left messages to make it great!

1 comment:

Sarah Bowen said...

No you are right. Madi and Clay are both in June We just celebrated Clay's yesterday and Madi's was on the 11th.