We have finally began spring sports officially with Opening Day in Baseball last saturday. The weather was wonderful and the kids had a blast!! Haylee and Kamryn are on the Boston Red Sox team and Jace and Zak are the Atlanta Braves! GO TEAMS!!! We once again will be at ball parks and soccer fields everyday of the week again and I couldnt ask for anything better! Here are some pictures to enjoy! Chris was in charge of the older kids pictures during the game and we didnt get much of them. He must have been too into the game or something. Dont worry, I will get more of the boys in action! Yay!! for Baseball season!!!
You guys are one busy family. But I'm sure you all have a blast with it. They look so cute dressed in their uniforms. Wish we were able to see each other, but hopefully this summer. :) Love you.
I love this time of year! How are you? Enjoy! I'm in Lakeside, but Justin hasn't left yet~soon though! I'm preparing the best i can for things ahead! Love ya!
2 comments:
You guys are one busy family. But I'm sure you all have a blast with it. They look so cute dressed in their uniforms. Wish we were able to see each other, but hopefully this summer. :) Love you.
I love this time of year! How are you? Enjoy! I'm in Lakeside, but Justin hasn't left yet~soon though! I'm preparing the best i can for things ahead! Love ya!
Post a Comment