Kam concentrating on writing/drawing a picture
Pasting/coloring things that penguins eat and dont eat
This is a Penguin center. It is filled with little penguins and white tiny beads to make ice. How clever is that???
Kam concentrating on writing/drawing a picture
Pasting/coloring things that penguins eat and dont eat
This is a Penguin center. It is filled with little penguins and white tiny beads to make ice. How clever is that???
3 comments:
Hey your welcome!!! haha. I did that for 4 years and I loved it. That age is so much fun to work with. They absorb everything. oh what good times I had with that age group. gotta love it. :0)
Sounds like a great time! Hope he is enjoying it:)
I can't wait for Cayla to go! Im running out of things to do with her to intertain and stimulate her mind. After teaching primary,, i could never be a teach by profession. Hats of to teachers!!
Post a Comment