
Yes, we are crazy enough to venture out into this mad croud to enjoy some music and lights!

If you look closely, we are all standing in the bottom right hand corner of this picture.

Here are Haylee and Kamryn with Santa. Kam was so excited to go see him. Haylee, she just thought it was weird I think. I dont know why, but you can see it on her face.
I absolutely love this time of year. I hate the cold weather and the snow, but it is so beautiful. The lights and the vision of the Snow and the wonderful crisp smell of winter I love. I love being with family and making new memories and traditions. Im so thankful for where we live and the things that are around us. And Im so So SO Thankful for Chris and the kids. They bring so much joy to my life and I love them so very much.
~~Next Post will hopefully be pictures of Temple Square and the lights. We are really going to do our best to make it this year and TAKE PICTURES!!!
2 comments:
looks like a lot of fun. Right now I wish it was a little colder here. Its still in the 80's , can you believe that!?! Hope you have a Merry Christmas. Love and Miss you lots!
How fun! Yeah i haven't seen any snow yet, wait a minute our city brought in a couple truck loads! Glad you are well! I had a dream that i came and saw you! Anywho!! I guess be prepared just in case! HaHa!
Post a Comment