Well, it finally happened!!! Miss Haylee has been long awaiting her first lost tooth, and now she can really say that "She has lost a tooth"! Let me remind you all that she is the one that was going around telling everyone about a year ago that she did lose a tooth, but it was really just her wonderfully adorable gap between her top teeth. Well, today after school, she finally pulled her first bottom tooth out! She was so excited cause all of her older siblings told her it would hurt and bleed, but to her surprise, it didnt hurt or bleed at all! Congratulations Haylee, lets hope the Tooth Fairy can find you amongst your horribly messy room!!
Now off to the next one to work on!
.jpg)
She has now lost her second tooth on the bottom!!! I have never seen a kid want the money for teeth so bad that even though it was ready to come out............she yanked that sucker out the next day! You are so funny Haylee!
5 comments:
How cute. Haylee is growing up so fast. Hope we can see you guys soon.
Holly- it was great to see your comment on my blog- glad you found me:) Your kids are so cute and Brittany is just georgous- I can't believe how old she is- I haven't seen her since she was like 2 or 3-was a sweet family you have. you and chris look so in love- congrats! My oldest just lost her 4th tooth on Friday and she was sooo excited for the tooth fairy as well- hope Haylee got some big bucks!!! Keep in touch- I will be checking your blog often- good to see you so happy!
Love, Beth
How exciting!! The last tooth Alec lost, I, I mean the tooth fairy, forgot to come that night. Oops! I felt so bad. He's my first child too. Oi! Anywho, she's even more adorable now.
Way to go Haylee!!
Congrads to Haylee! My sister Joy told me the other day she was furious at the tooth fairy...Isaiah (who's 6) lost his tooth and was waiting in the morning to see what the tooth fairy had gotten him. Come to find out, her husband...err..the tooth fairy left money, but FORGOT to get the tooth! She said she could have strangled the tooth fairy...lol
Post a Comment