I don't think the photos posted, but I'm sure you guys had a great time. Hey, Holly, I see Chanel every now and then. . . looking more and more like a little mother. How cute is she. Kim and Austin are lving w/us for a short time. Austin was just offered a job yesterday that could take them back to the mid-west if they accept. I pray for them to weigh carefully all of their options. I hope you are back in the routine of school and such. I like the routine although our summer was terribly short this year. . .8 weeks, is all. Have a nice week.
2 comments:
I don't think the photos posted, but I'm sure you guys had a great time. Hey, Holly, I see Chanel every now and then. . . looking more and more like a little mother. How cute is she. Kim and Austin are lving w/us for a short time. Austin was just offered a job yesterday that could take them back to the mid-west if they accept. I pray for them to weigh carefully all of their options. I hope you are back in the routine of school and such. I like the routine although our summer was terribly short this year. . .8 weeks, is all. Have a nice week.
awesome pics.. looks like you guys had a lot of fun and sun. hope to see you soon. love and miss ya.
Post a Comment