California here we come!
We are headed to California for a whole week! The kids are excited and so are we! We will be hitting Disneyland for two days then going to the beach and maybe some other places to enjoy the sites of CALI! We absolutely love vacation and are very VERY glad to be getting away from the everyday normal halabalou! We will be sure to take tons of photos to post from our wild and fun and way EXCITING trip!
Till Next Post.....................See ya, were outta here!
4 comments:
Super cute posts, and I am very excited for you guys going to Disneyland... the kids will love it!
Hope you all had fun...wish I could go along. I love CA, the beach, and Disneyland!
I'm jeolous...hope you had a great time!
Hey where's a new post? I want to know how your trip to CA went. I'm sure it was a lot of fun. I hope I get to go sometime soon.
Post a Comment