Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"My Worst Ouchie"

So here is Kam. And if you can see it, he is pointing it at one of his "Worst" ouchies ever. As you all know, I play Volleyball every Thursday at one of the Fruit Heights Stake Centers. There is a little boy that is Kamryns age and well, he got a little mad and decided to throw a wooden door peg at Kamryn. Next thing I know, blood is running down his face and I couldnt tell if it was his eye or his forehead cause he had his hands over it. After a little bit of cleaning and getting him calmed down, this is what it turned out to be. But it is considered his "Worst" because of the amount of blood there was. We are just so glad and thankful that it didnt hit him in the eye! What would we do without boys!!

1 comment:

Jill * Zane said...

I think everyone who has kids should have at least one boy so the moms aren't so ready to give you the evil eye when your son does "normal" boy behavior. : ) Sorry for Kamryn's owie, but what a cutie!